Cherry Seed Oil (Prunus Cerasus) - 100% Pure Organic - 100ml
Our 100% Organic Cherry Seed Oil is a high grade oil, extracted by the cold pressing of the ﬁnest and freshest Organic Cherry Seeds, which are rich in essential natural nutrients. This is an amazing product from nature and once you research it, you will understand why you need it and should have it. It should be noted that whether it’s for medicinal, beautifying or culinary purposes, the best type of Cherry Seed Oil to buy is Unrefined Organic Cold-Pressed.
100% Pure Organic Cherry Seed Oil
No Additives or Preservatives
Not Tested on Animals
- 100% Pure Organic, Virgin, Undiluted, Unrefined, Cold Pressed Cherry Seed Oil
- Certified Organic by the Soil Association and EU Organic Association
- Cherry seed oil is a stable and emollient oil that helps form a protective barrier on the skin and on dry hair.
- Edible oil which can be added to meals.
- Skin Care - Suitable for all skin types especially mature and/or damaged skin.
- Rich in Vitamin A and E, Cherry Seed oil is similar to Sweet Almond, however it has a less 'fatty' feel making in much more useful for skincare. The high amount of antioxidants, Oleic acid and natural emollient results in improvements to dry skin and refinement in large pores.
- Cherry Seed Oil is one of the best carrier oils for the purpose of massage and has a lovely aroma. Sometimes it is hard to retain the properties of essential oils by themselves. They need a carrier oil for best absorption into skin.
- Used topically for wrinkles, scars, stretch marks, rashes, burns, Acne Scars, Dry Skin, Cracked Skin, Eczema, Psoriasis, Cellulite, Acne and other skin disorders. Absorbs quickly, leaving a light, non-greasy feeling.
- It helps alleviate psoriasis and eczema, and the high level of phytosterols is good for reducing inflamed skin and acne.
- High in essential Omega 6 and 9 fatty acids and contains anti-oxidizing Vitamin E, and is particularly suitable for sensitive, dry and ageing skin.
- It does not clog pores making it one of the best oils to apply on the face.
- Can also be helpful for people with eczema-prone skin, as it can help relieve the itching caused by eczema.
Hair Care - Organic Cherry Seed Oil is highly recommended for dry, brittle and damaged hair to encourage healthy hair growth, repair split ends and increased vitality.
- It is non-greasy and moisturizing so it quickly absorbs without leaving a greasy residue.
- Cherry Seed Oil also helps in treating a dry and flaky scalp. It has oleic acid, which is an omega-9 fatty acid and a wonderful emollient that makes hair and scalp softer and more manageable. It actually moisturizes the hair and scalp while increasing the hydration level and reducing dryness. Which helps in making your hair thicker, faster and stronger.
- Linoleic acid, found in Cherry Seed Oil, is a fatty acid that controls or keeps moisture in the hair and scalp. The pleasant light fragrance is a bonus benefit. Cherry Seed Oil leaves hair soft, shiny, and keeps the strands well-nourished and moisturized.
Directions for use:
- Apply a few drops to clean skin and massage gently until absorbed. Can be mixed with other oils and essential oils to create your own unique blend.
- Apply a small amount to your hands and massage gently into hair and scalp.
For providing luster to the hair, add 2 to 3 drops of Cherry kernel oil to the shampoo or conditioner.
- This is an edible organic oil and can be taken, approximately 1/2-1 teaspoon per day maximum. Enjoy 1 teaspoon daily in salad, soup, pasta dishes or any meals. However, please make sure your body can consume this (ie: allergy to nuts or seeds) and please read our Legal Disclaimer.
Ingredients - 100% Certified Unrefined Virgin Organic Cherry Seed Oil (Cold-Pressed)
- Promotional & Weekly Deals!!
- Fruity and Nutty Products
- Designs By Inception
- CresZest Healthy Living
- Alzo Creations & Gifts
- Independent Sellers
Promotions & Offers Here!