Dried Flax Seeds - 100% Organic - 500g Bag
Fresh Organic Dried Flax Seeds, to be used for sprinkling on salads and cereals, used in smoothies or can be eaten as a yummy organic snack. Lately, they have gained popularity as a health food. This is due to their high content of heart-healthy omega-3 fats, fiber, and other unique plant compounds. Packed in a resealable bag which stores well and keeps this product fresh, and makes them a convenient portable snack.
100% Organically Grown and Dried
Certified Organic by the Soil Association
No Additives or Preservatives
GMO Free & Gluten Free
100% Vegan Friendly :)
Resealable Bag to Ensure Continuous Freshness
- Flax seeds are a good source of several vitamins and minerals needed for optimal health. These include thiamine (vitamin B1), copper, molybdenum, magnesium, and phosphorus.
- Flax seeds are very high in fiber and provide good amounts of protein. They’re also rich in fat and one of the best plant-based sources of heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids.
- Flax seeds are high in several plant compounds, including p-Coumaric acid, ferulic acid, cyanogenic glycosides, phytosterols, and lignans. In particular, the last two have been linked to various benefits.
Alongside the nutritional benefits, some research suggests that Flax Seeds have a wide range of positive health effects.
- Promotional & Weekly Deals!!
- Fruity and Nutty Products
- Designs By Inception
- CresZest Healthy Living
- Alzo Creations & Gifts
- Independent Sellers
Promotions & Offers Here!