Salad & Cereal Seed Sprinkles - 100% Organic Seeds Mix - 500g Bag
A selection of Healthy Organic Quality Seeds and Cashews, to be used for sprinkling on salads and cereals, used in smoothies or can be eaten as a yummy organic snack. It is a unique combination of seeds and cashews packed full of healthy nutrients and beneficial elements.
Packed in a resealable bag which stores well and keeps this product fresh, and makes them a convenient portable snack.
Contains: Organic Sunflower Seeds, Organic Pumpkin Seeds, Organic Flax seeds, Organic Chia Seeds, Organic Hulled Hemp Seeds and Organic Cashew Pieces.
100% Organically Grown and Dried
Certified Organic by the Soil Association
No Additives or Preservatives
GMO Free & Gluten Free
100% Vegan Friendly :)
Resealable Bag to Ensure Continuous Freshness
- This salad & cereal seed mix is a unique blend and offers an incredibly healthy everyday snack food for adding to your different daily meals. Packed full of healthy nutrients and beneficial elements.
- Chia Seeds are a potential source of antioxidants such as chlorogenic acid, caffeic acid, myricetin, quercetin, and kaempferol, which can combat the production of free radicals.
Flax Seeds are high in several plant compounds, including p-Coumaric acid, ferulic acid, cyanogenic glycosides, phytosterols, and lignans. In particular, the last two have been linked to various benefits.
- Hemp Seeds a great protein source and contain high amounts of vitamin E, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, magnesium, sulfur, calcium, iron and zinc, and is packed with antioxidants like fiber, which helps the digestive system and boost daily energy.
- Sunflower Seeds are excellent sources of several nutrients — including vitamin E and selenium — and beneficial plant compounds that can help your body.
- Pumpkin Seeds are a potent source of many nutrients, offering high levels of essential vitamins and minerals.They are a good source of healthful oils, magnesium, and other nutrients that enhance the health of the heart, bones, and other functions. They also contain zinc, a mineral that helps the immune system fight bacteria and viruses.
- Cashews are low in sugar and rich in fiber, heart-healthy fats, and plant protein. They're also a good source of copper, magnesium, and manganese — nutrients important for energy production, brain health, immunity, and bone health.
- Promotional & Weekly Deals!!
- Fruity and Nutty Products
- Designs By Inception
- CresZest Healthy Living
- Alzo Creations & Gifts
- Independent Sellers
Promotions & Offers Here!